If you’ve got a small entryway like mine, then I think you’ll appreciate these Small Entryway Decorating Ideas that are easy to apply in most spaces. I dream of having a larger foyer, but the reality is, I don’t, so I’ve gotten really good at decorating this small space to fit the style of my home.
Small Entryway Decorating Ideas
As one of the bloggers for Better Homes & Gardens at Walmart, our challenge this month was to create a welcoming entryway or front porch. My fall porch is still coming, but I’ve been dying to spruce up my small foyer.
Although this area is small, it has a big job. It not only needs to look tidy and stylish, it needs to be functional. Whether I need a towel to wipe the dog’s feet or need a throw to sit on the porch, it all has to be available by the front door.
I also wanted an area where someone could sit and put their shoes on if needed, so I knew I’d need a small entryway bench and those are hard to come by! All these needs for such a limited space could prove challenging.
Most of the items used to create this charming space are BHG items from Walmart. The rest of the items were things I already had around the house. You’ll be amazed how easy it is to fill in a space with decorative items you already own.
Small Entryway Decorating Item
Affiliate links listed are for your convenience only. This costs you nothing extra. If you happen to purchase anything as a result of clicking, TCL will receive a small percentage. Thank you for your support. This allows me to continue to offer you free content.
Small Entryway Bench
- Colette Tufted Ottoman $69.68 –The Better Homes and Gardens Colette Tufted Ottoman has a classic, timeless style. The solid wood turned legs add a lovely traditional touch with button tufts and piping for a bit of tailored sophistication. Pair with the Better Homes and Gardens Tufted Accent Chair to kick up your feet in complete style. Available in Multiple Colors. The color I have is gray.
Easy Throw Blanket
- Buffalo Check Sherpa Throw $14.93 – It’s the Velvet Plush Reverse to Sherpa Throw in the popular 50-inch by 60-inch size. It comes in 8 different color or pattern schemes that reverse to a super soft solid cream sherpa backing.
Entry Area Rug
- Distressed Ogee Rug $15.04- This area rug comes in 3 different colors and 6 different sizes to meet your decorating needs.
Fluff your Nest
- Faux Fur Pillow $11.88 – Add texture and style to a chair, sofa, bed or entryway bench! Comes in 4 different colors and is perfect for warming up any space.
- “Home” Pillow $11.84 – A neutral colored pillow with a raised, almost embroidered feel. It’s the perfect decorative cushion for any room.
- Galvanized Lantern $14.88 – Use inside or out. Place a flameless candle inside or stuff it full of seasonal items to show your decorating personality.
I’m ready for fall! I’ve got to finish up my porch and I’ll be done!
Powered by WPeMatico