LG’s V30 flagship is finally touching down in the U.S.
The LG V30 is now available from AT&T, T-Mobile, and Verizon. T-Mobile’s LG V30 is technically a pre-order since the carrier’s launch won’t happen until October 13th, but T-Mo said today that orders of the V30 will start shipping immediately.
Here’s how each carrier’s pricing for the LG V30 breaks down:
- AT&T: $27 per month for 30 months, $809.99 full retail
- T-Mobile: $80 down and $30 per month for 24 months on EIP, $0 down and $33 per month with JUMP! On Demand, $800 full retail
- Verizon: $35 per month for 24 months, $840 full retail
No matter which carrier you buy from, you’re eligible for a free Google Daydream View virtual reality headset from LG as well as a VR content bundle. To get your Daydream View, you’ll need to go to this website after you receive your V30 and submit info like your address and email, an image of your receipt, and a photo of your V30 box with IMEI.
AT&T and Verizon also have special offers of their own for LG V30 buyers:
- AT&T: Get one LG V30 for free when you buy two phones on AT&T Next, add a line, and have DirecTV service. AT&T will give you $810 in credits over 30 months to cover the cost of the second device.
- Verizon: Get a $200 Visa prepaid card when you buy an LG V30 between October 5th and November 6th.
Sprint has said that it’ll launch the LG V30+ — which features 128GB of built-in storage, compared to 64GB with the regular V30 — on October 13th.
Powered by WPeMatico